Shareholders and investors
- 1st tranche issue report,
- 2nd tranche issue report
- 3rd tranche issue report
- 4th tranche issue report
- 5th tranche issue report
On April 20, 2017 the Prospectus was amended and registered in the CBA. Amendment to the Prospectus and appropriate resolution is available at: Amendment to Program Prospectus (resolution of the CBA).
On October 28, 2016 the Charter capital of Anelik Bank CJSC was replenished by AMD 21.8 billion.
On November 25, 2015 the Charter capital of Anelik Bank CJSC was replenished by AMD 1 billion 880 million.
On September 10, 2014 the Charter capital of Anelik Bank CJSC was replenished by AMD 1 billion.
1. This policy determines the principles of payment dividends to the participants of Anelik Bank CJSC (the Bank) and determination of the size of dividends.
2. The Bank is eligible to pay annual dividends only. The size of such paid dividends may not exceed 30% of net profit earned during the given financial year; however, such size may be increased up to 100 % of undisbursed net profit of the Bank (including undisbursed net profit for the previous year) provided that the paid dividends should be addressed to increase the Charter capital of the Bank.
Moreover, the size of dividends payable from the net profit of the given financial year in some cases may exceed 30% only by the resolution of the General meeting of shareholders passed by 2/3 of voting members.
3. Dividends are paid from the net profit of the Bank (depending of the profit). Dividends may not be distributed if loss of the Bank as of the given period are equal or exceed the amount of net undisbursed profit of the Bank.
4. Annual dividends are paid in the following order:
4.1 Based on the annual financial results the Council of the Bank takes resolution on making proposal to the General meeting of shareholders to pay dividends, where the value of dividends, form and term of payment should be mentioned.
4.2 The Council of the Bank makes the list of participants having the right for dividends; such list must include the participants of the Bank that are included in the register of participants of the Bank as of the date of making the list of such participants.
4.3 Based on the proposal of the Council of the Bank the General Meeting may take resolution on:
4.3.1 payment of annual dividends, the size of dividends, form and the term of payment, or
4.3.2 non-payment of annual dividends to the participants of the Bank.
5. This policy takes effect since being signed by being adopted by the Council.
Anelik Bank CJSC doesn’t make public offering.
No dividends have been paid in 2003,2004, 2005.
Resolution of the General Meeting of Shareholders of Anelik Bank CJSC with regard to payment of dividends for 2006:
4 145 463 960 (four billion one hundred forty five million four hundred sixty-three thousand nine hundred sixty) AMD from undisbursed profit of the prior years to be executed as dividends and addressed to the charter capital of the Bank proportionally to shares of participants of the Bank Mr. S. Chzmachian, A. Kazaryan, A. Arakelyan and G. Voronina; as a result of which the paid charter capital of the Bank is 4 800 000 000 (four billion eight hundred million) AMD.
Resolution of the General Meeting of Shareholders of Anelik Bank CJSC with regard to payment of dividends for 2007:
500 000 000.00 (five hundred million) AMD from undisbursed profit of the prior years to be executed as dividends and addressed to the charter capital of the Bank proportionally to shares of participants of the Bank Mr. S. Chzmachian, A. Kazaryan, A. Arakelyan and G. Voronina; as a result of which the paid charter capital of the Bank is 5 300 000 000 (five billion three hundred million) AMD.
No dividends have been paid in 2008,2009, 2010, 2011,2012,2013, 2014, 2015.
- Information on total obligations, loans and borrowings extended to the significant participants of the Bank and affiliated parties thereto.
- Information on total size of remuneration received by the members of the Council, Chairman of the Management Board and the Chief Accountant of the Bank for the preceding year (including premium, payment for definite works executed for the Bank, salary equivalents).
Notice on furnishing information
According to clause 4 of Article 43 of RA Law “On banks and banking” participants of the Bank have the right to obtain copies of the last annual report of the Bank and the management letter.
Participants of the Bank with 2 and more percent of distributed voting shares of the Bank have the right to get information specified by clauses 4 and 5 of article 43 of the RA Law “On banks and baking”. The law is available at:
The above information must be provided FREE OF CHARGE within three business days after the participant presented written request (or within 5 business days if the request is sent via mail). The written request may be delivered personally in the head office and branches of the Bank, or via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org, or through post office service to Anelik Bank CJSC, at Vardanants 13.