Visa Classic Card
Annual service fee2000 AMD
CurrencyAMD, USD, EUR, RUB
Annual % on the positive balance2%
Get your Visa Classic card and have permanent access to your funds, Visa Classic cards are accepted in all ATMs, trade and service points worldwide, as well as in the web space. You can receive the card within 2-5 business days after submitting application. Card account opening is free.
Any physical person above 14 (fourteen), who uses payment card issued by the Bank or applied to the Bank to receive the card can be a cardholder of the Bank.
Visa Classic Cards
Visa Classic payment card is one of the most used worldwide. It is accepted almost in all trade points, service units, ATMs. This type of cards is a combination of low service costs and a wide range of services.
Issue and service rates
|Issuance of cards within 3-5 business days||Free|
|Service fee for express issuance (within one business day)||5 000 Armenian drams|
|Card account opening||Free|
|Annual service fee for the card account||2 000 Armenian drams*|
|Re-issuance of expired card||Free|
|Minimum balance USD||10|
|Minimum balance EUR||10|
|Minimum balance Armenian dram||4 000|
|Minimum balance RUB||300|
|Issue of additional card||Free|
|Annual service fee for the additional card||2 000 Armenian drams|
|Issue of duplicate card against damaged one, for the same validity period||4 000 Armenian drams|
|Card unblocking||500 Armenian drams|
|Issue of the duplicate card in case of loss, theft of the card or PIN code for the same validity period.||4 000 Armenian drams|
|Keeping of the card in the international STOP list (for 14 days period in one region)||35 000 Armenian drams|
|Removing the card from the international STOP list||5 000 Armenian drams|
|Providing monthly statement from the card account at the Bank, through post or e-mail||Free|
|Providing additional statement from the card account at the Bank, through post or e-mail.||1 000 Armenian drams|
|Activation of SMS services||Free|
|Fee for each SMS||35 Armenian drams|
|Express Cash deposit||5 000 Armenian drams|
|Cashing fee (through ATMs and cashing points of the Bank)||0.5%|
|Cashing fee (through ATMs and cashing points of other banks – members of ArCa system)||1%|
|Cashing fee (through cashing points of other banks – not members of ArCa system and abroad)||
1%, no less than
1 500 Armenian drams
|Cashing fee (withdrawal of funds at the Bank from card account without the card)||0.5%|
|Card to card transfer via internet (both cards issued by the Bank)||0.5%|
|Card to card transfer via internet (from the card issued by the Bank to the card of other banks)||0.5%|
|Non-cash transactions fee||Free|
|Daily withdrawal limit set for accounts denominated in Armenian drams||500 000|
|Daily withdrawal limit set for accounts denominated in US dollars||1 000|
|Daily withdrawal limit set for accounts denominated in EUR||1 000|
|Daily withdrawal limit set for accounts denominated in RUB||30 000|
|Fee for temporary change of the set limit||1 000 Armenian drams|
|Annual simple interest rate, calculated with regard to the positive balance of the card account (annual simple interest rate set by the Bank for demand deposits)||2%|
|Annual percentage yield for the demand deposit||1.82%|
|Closure of card account and card return||Free|
* This rate is valid till April 30, 2018. Rates for issuance and serving salary cards are negotiated with the organizations on independent basis.
Grace period to repay the used credit facilities is 15 days from the day of using. Full repayment of used credit facilities and interest accrued thereon must be done in 45 days from the day of using. In case of failure to repay the used facilities within the grace period the interest will be calculated from the date of using the funds till the day of actual repayment.
The Bank has the right to change the size of interest for facilities available on the account upon giving 15 days prior notice to the card holder.
The Bank acts as a tax agent and has the right to calculate and pay tax on income (10%) from the interest received for facilities available on the account.
Any disputes between the Parties shall be resolved through negotiations.
Disputes between the Parties may be resolved by the Financial System Mediator (in accordance with the RA Law On Financial system mediator) or in Arbitrage (in order, set by the RA “On commercial arbitrage”).
International e-trade through Visa and Visa cards issued by “Anelik Bank” CJSC is carried out by 3D Secure system.
The system ensures the most modern security standards 3D Secure (Verified by Visa, MasterCard Secure Code) when making payment in on-line shops.
This system creates new advantages and opportunities for card holders:
1. additional level of identification of the cardholder during the deal,
2. lowering the fraud risk,
3.ensuring safe and secure terms for the cardholders.
Minimum requirement, which is to be met by the cardholder is to activate the SMS service.
When making purchase from online shops the cardholder will be sent one time authorization code. The transaction shall be approved after entering the code into the required field.
In order to activate SMS service you need to visit the Head office of the Bank or any branch and fill in appropriate application. Don’t forget to take ID document!
The general terms and conditions of providing and serving Visa Electron, Visa Classic and Visa Gold, plastic cards by Anelik Bank CJSC and maintenance of card accounts are as follows:
• debit or credit plastic cards Visa Electron, Visa Classic and Visa Gold are provided to individual, both residents and non-residents.
The card is provided to the client within 2-5 banking days after submitting application to the Bank and executing account maintenance agreement. The card will be activated as soon as it is provided to the client and may be used.
• Cards are valid for 5 years. Provided that the Bank doesn’t receive written application from the cardholder to terminate the maintenance of the card within 30 days prior to the termination of its validity, the Bank shall re-issue the card for another 5 years.
• The client is also given an envelope with special PIN code inside. The PIN code must be used by the client only, who must keep the PIN code inaccessible for the third parties. The PIN code is recommended to keep away from the card.
• Exchange rate set by the Bank will be applied for transactions denominated in foreign currency (if the currency of the card account is different from the currency of the transaction)
• When disclosing discrepancies in the transactions related with the account the client may appeal to the Bank within 15 days period after receiving the account statement. The statement is considered accepted by the Bank if no appeal has been received within the mentioned period. The appeal is provided to the Bank in the form of written application. The Bank proceeds the appeal received in due time, by performing actions adopted by the international Visa payment system.
• The client must inform the Bank and/or the processing center Armenian Card by phone on lost card within the possible shortest period or visit the Head office or any branch of the Bank having passport by. Operations through the card will be immediately suspended when getting notice on losing the card. The Bank doesn’t be held liable for harm caused to the cardholder in between the period of losing the card and giving notice to the Bank. The client must visit the Bank within 5 days after suspending the card and submit written application, on the basis of which the Bank should within 2 -5 business days provide the client new card.
• Card maintenance will be early terminated and the card account will be closed according to the written request of the cardholder. the balance of the card account will be returned to the client. The card should be returned to the Bank.
How to calculate interests.
Opening amount - 1 000 000 AMD
Annual simple interest rate of the deposit: 2 %
Maturity: 12 months
Annual actual interest rate of the deposit 2.02%
Annual percentage yield of the deposit (after taxes) - 1.82 % (in case of capitalization of deposit interests)
Interest paid on monthly basis:
1 000 000 X 2%/365 X 30(31) = 1644 Armenian drams (before taxes)
1 644 – 1 644 X 10 % = 1 480 Armenian drams (net income)
Final amount of deposit:
1 000 000 + 1 480 X 12 = 1 017 760 Armenian drams (after taxes)
The final deposit amount: 1 018 150 Armenian drams (after taxes)